Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Second-to-Last Day

Wow. Only seven more hours with these children. Does anyone know how stressful the last two days of school are? It is a good thing that we have two months off, or I would not be teaching next year. :-) I need time to let this experience slip from my memory. hee hee

I should be up cleaning my classroom, but I really don't have much energy left. Don't I sound pitiful? :-) A good thing about having fifth grade is that I can put them to work cleaning the room. They took most of their stuff home today, so we should have plenty of time to clean tomorrow. I think I'll have them count my books, cover things with newspaper, and other things that I don't want to do. :-) I finally got my report cards finished and my grades entered into the computer. That is a weight off my shoulders.

Just in case anyone would like to know. . .I got very sunburnt yesterday at field day. I am paying for it now. :-)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yeah, Mom, but we could just play in our rooms when we were done. These kids all have to stay in my room!!!