Sunday, October 09, 2005

Company

I am kind-of tired today. Thursday night, late, or I guess you could say Friday morning, early, Melanie and Caleb came. I went to work on Friday, and they shopped. Friday night we went out to eat for Evan's birthday, and Saturday we went the the fair. We were at the fair around five hours, so we were beat by the time we got home. This morning we ate at Cracker Barrel; then they went home, and we went to church.

This afternoon I tried to take a nap, but I wasn't very successful. Evan and I washed the dogs, walked them, and went and bought groceries. We have been so much better about exercise now that we have dogs to walk. :-)



These pictures of the dogs are from when Mom and Dad were here (at our house), so that was two months ago! Time is flying.

Mom and Dad went back to Roatan yesterday, and I haven't heard from them yet. I got spoiled to the phone, but they have to have a house in order to have a phone! :-(

Tomorrow I am going to a workshop, and I am happy because I am still tired from the weekend and glad that I will not have to teach. I really don't have any news other than that.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, how cute. My what big paws Monty has!

Naomi Joy said...

Since when do you need news to post? ;-)

Cute pictures, by the way.