My motivation level today has been not-so-steady. :-) This morning we actually went walking, and I always feel good after walking. I then took the car to get the oil changed while Evan waited for the exterminator to come out (we discovered termites). Upon returning home, I found that my motivation had left me, so I went outside to make sure Evan was painting the bed correctly. :-) My motivation just returned about two hours ago, but I have a hard time staying motivated when almost every task I set out to do turns up about five other tasks that need to be done. ha
I have been unpacking and "trying" to arrange all the baby stuff we have gotten so far. But then I need to clean out the closet in the baby's room, but then I need to make room in the green room closet, and THAT could take a while. :-) Evan has had fun looking at the baby stuff, though. We just got a stroller this week, and every time Evan walks by it he says, "That is the coolest stroller!"
Well, I hear Evan getting off the phone, so I guess my break is over. hee hee
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ma'am, when are you posting again??? I'm getting impatient.
Post a Comment