


Okay, so two of these pictures might not be exactly what Mom had in mind. :-) I can't take very good pics of the bathroom because it is so small. Ah well, anyone who wants a better view will just have to come see it in person!
Nathan is doing well. I took him to the doctor yesterday to do a weight check because I was worried about him spitting up so much, and he weighed 10 pounds 6 ounces. Very good. Right now he is not the happiest creature in the world; his mother is letting him cry himself to sleep. I'm trying to let him get used to falling asleep on his back some during the day; at night (for sleep's sake) he's been sleeping in his bouncy seat in his crib. The bouncy seat actually works really well; he sleeps well between feedings and doesn't wake himself up as much. However, the bouncy seat does eventually need to come out of the crib, so he must learn to sleep on his back. I put him on his stomach to take some of his naps in the day because he sleeps best on his stomach, but the doctors now say not to let them sleep at night on their stomachs. Ah well. They would like to make it hard. :-)
Well, I think I actually might try to take a quick nap before his next feeding. Maybe.....if he'll go back to sleep. ;-)
2 comments:
I'm glad your mom is a good beggar, so I don't have to be. :-) I just can't get over his face . . . he is such a - little boy!
nice looking bathroom... ;)
Post a Comment