


Too bad I can't get as many naps as Nathan does. :-) For some reason it just doesn't work out that way. I have gotten a little more done today, so I don't feel so behind. Tomorrow Melanie is coming for the weekend, and I really need to get some more cleaning done. I got most of our bathroom stuff moved into our new bathroom, and I also cleaned our new bathroom. It will be very nice to have a bathroom with a shower in our room now.
Last night was another long night. I don't know why Nathan sometimes has such a hard time sleeping at night. I ended up sleeping half of the night on the couch and the other half in our papason chair with the little guy. I am trying to let Evan have as much sleep as possible, so I end up in the living room when Nathan is crying and won't go to sleep. I just keep telling myself that he won't be this little forever and that he will learn to sleep eventually. :-)
Well, I'm going to try to finish up some things around here while he is sleeping. I just wanted to post these pictures of him.
2 comments:
I love how he is so curled up.
Thank you for the continuous supply of backgrounds. :-)
hang in there Baby Girl! Just don't take yourself or the situation too seriously right now - nothing is more important at this time than enjoying your time with Nathan and getting some rest. Try to find the humor in every situation - and most of all - the joy of "parenting" a miracle! -dad
Post a Comment