


Yesterday wasn't the best day in the world, but today is a new day, huh? Sure.
This week has been busy. Mondays and Tuesdays are long days because of Evan's school, and on Mondays I pick up Nathanial and tutor Mary (that just started this week). Yesterday we went to lunch with Jodi and Shanna (from small group), and after that my day went downhill. Ah well.
Today I really need to do some cleaning. I have already cleaned our bathroom and fed the dogs. I put Nathan down for a nap a little earlier. He is sleeping through the night every other night. I don't really know what to make of that (although I'll take the sleep whenever I can get it). He didn't wake up until 5:30 this morning, so that wasn't too bad. I like the days he sleeps until 6:40 or so better. :-) Who wouldn't? :-)
I am having trouble with allergies, and I'm getting really tired of it. I think allergies coupled with other things just is not very good. The combination does nothing for my state of mind. However, one smile from my little boy does wonders. ha Good thing he's cute!
Hannah's parents are coming Thursday evening and will stay with us until Saturday. The plan was for her to stay another week, but this works out best for everyone. They are able to come all the way to Tulsa this weekend (instead of us meeting half-way, which means a 6-hour ride with Nathan), and Hannah was getting a little homesick.
You know, three years is a long time. (Sorry, this post is a little bit of venting.) It's sad, but I am already getting tired of having Evan in school. I don't think it would be so bad if he knew when not to stress about things, but he doesn't. I really feel sorry for him, but I kind of feel sorry for myself, too. ha He was stressing this weekend about some assignment; then when he started telling me about it, he said, "This is really an easy assignment; I don't know why I'm stressing." Then he continued to stress. ;-)
Must go. School is calling.
2 comments:
Boy, do YOU ever sound perky and cheerful today! I'm sorry. So sad.
3 years is a long time, but just think - every day Nathan will be getting more and more fun.
Call me if you want!
poor nathan, it is hard to watch child abuse with orange intonations at any stage of life. (posted by the ever sarcastic Jesse on Courtney's account)
Post a Comment