So, I get Nathan ready, put much thought into his clothing (easy off and easy on), and forget to give him Tylenol; then we get to the doctor's office, weigh him, measure him, talk to the doctor, and find out that we can't get his shots until NEXT week when he is exactly four months old. Okay, but didn't YOUR secretaries call and make this appointment for me? Yes. So, they goofed. Soooooo, we have to go back next week. Oh well. Tip for any future mother: if they schedule your child for shots BEFORE their actual 2-, 4-,6-, 9-, or 12-month mark, tell them no!!!! ha ha
Today was a pretty dreary day. I didn't get much done, and the boy I pick up on M-W-F was interesting today. He threw a fit before he even got in the car today...joy. I don't know if it was the weather that threw him into the mood or what, but I think he learned that Mrs. Rachel doesn't deal well with baby fits. ha ;-) Or, I should say, baby fits have no effect on me. I've seen them work wonders on his parents, but for some reason they do not touch me in the same way. ;-)
Gotta run. Evan carved a pumpkin tonight, and our neighbors came over. Now we are trying to keep Nathan awake a little longer so I can just feed him and put him to bed for the night. We'll see how that works.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment