Wednesday, September 26, 2007

15-month checkup

Yesterday Nathan was 15 months old. Wow. Craziness. :-)

I'm upset with my husband. :-) He took the camera to work today, and OF COURSE I wanted it today!! I was putting my makeup on, and Nathan was sitting in the floor playing with various makeup items. I was watching him through the mirror, and I thought he was not able to open my mascarra, but I was wrong. I looked up in time to see him swoop the mascarra brush over his forehead and through his hair. Very nice. No camera. No pictures of the black hair sticking straight up in the air. Sorry. You will have to let your imagination make the picture.

I was able to ask my doctor a few questions today about myself. From what I read online, I thought that my doctor would probably immediately put a cerclage in 13-16 weeks into my pregnancy, but he is just going to monitor my cervix every week starting at 16 weeks. So we'll see. I guess he thinks I might be able to keep it from happening again just by taking it easy and not lifting a kid all the time. Hmmmm. That would definitely be better than having a cerclage and bedrest! So we'll see. Anyway, just thought I would give an update.

2 comments:

Naomi Joy said...

Know what?

I really like you.

Naomi Joy said...

And your kid is really super cute.