Thursday, October 18, 2007

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So, I should be outside putting all of the limbs I clipped into a bag so I can put them out for trash. I should be folding clothes. I should be making my grocery list. But I'm not. I am going to vent.

My dogs ate my bell peppers. All of them. I had about five on my plant. One was huge and almost ready (it was almost finished turning red). I was very, very angry. I guess the gate between the deck and the dog part of the yard blew open. I'm still not over it.

A lady bumped into the back of my car today at a stop light. I got her insurance, but she wants to pay it out of pocket rather than file on insurance. Fine. I went and got an estimate. I called her. She told me that I went to what every one knew was the highest place in Tulsa and that the accident was as much my fault as it was hers and that we should've called the police. (After the accident she told me she didn't know if she had her insurance on her, however, when I said we could call the police, she quickly found it. She said she needed to get this medicine back to her husband who was going to have heart surgery and didn't really have time to wait. So I was nice, took all of her information, and let her go. That was definitely my fault.) So, after she said all of her rude comments I told her what I thought. I could just call her insurance company and file. I was completely not at fault. I was trying to be nice and let her pay outright but I wasn't going to listen to her rudeness. I was not happy at all. My heart was pounding. I think that is why I usually do not confront. I can't handle it. :-) Anyway, she quickly backed down, apologized (you know, she was standing there checking her husband into the hospital), and asked if she could send her auto fixer-upper man out to give an estimate. I said fine. I was polite; she apologized again, and the call ended. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. The estimate was much less than my insurance agent had guessed it would be, and I know the place on the car wasn't the biggest thing in the world, BUT it's my car. We have to sell or trade that car to get something else if we ever have more kids. It's not my fault that they have to repaint the whole bumper since she cracked through the paint. The bad thing is that I was actually feeling sorry for her in the parking lot. Her husband was supposedly going to have surgery, she needed to get him some medicine, her daughter was on their insurance and had wrecked and increased their insurance, yadda yadda yadda. Hmph.
I'm still mad at the dogs, too.

No comments: