


I don't know why I am so stinkin' tired. Around supper time, the tiredness hit me. Augh. I do not want to move a muscle.
I just put Nathan to bed, so I came in here to have some "mommy time." ;-) Nathan is such a handful lately, and he is constantly pushing. Figuratively and literally. ha Sometimes he just gets into this "mode" where he runs from one "no" to another, usually while I am trying to accomplish something...like supper. Anyway. I did finish supper, cleaned up, gave him a bath, and even vacuumed the living room (a daily chore, nowadays).
Operation Kitchen Windows is complete. I cleaned my windows, washed the screens, and washed the blinds in the kitchen today. Blinds are not fun to clean, AT ALL, and I had been putting them off for forever because I distinctly remember Evan telling me what a pain they were to take out. However, last night he informed me that they were only a pain because he took off everything in order to paint. So today I tackled the blinds. Almost literally. I did two of them in the bathtub and one out on the deck. I think that might have something to do with my neck/shoulders hurting. But the windows in my kitchen are now wonderfully clean!! We'll see if I can keep the momentum and clean the livingroom windows tomorrow. The biggest pain is that I have to have a step stool in order to reach the blinds to take them out. :-(
Hmmmm. Oh, these pictures are of Nathan climbing into a chair to play the drums. Lately he plays the drums while I am cooking supper. He loves the drums, and I love being able to work for 15 minutes without interruption. :-) (Thanks, Court and Jess.)
These past few days, my neighbor will bring her daughter (15 months) over to play with Nathan, and he just goes beserko. He gets really excited; then most of the time they are here he runs around screeching and waving things wildly in the air. My neighbor's daughter occasionally gets blindsided by whatever thing he is waving around wildly, and she does not appreciate it. She used to be the loud one, almost giving me a headache with her piercing (happy) screams; but now she is fairly quiet and just wants to sit down and play. Nathan, on the other hand, just acts like he has overdosed on some energy drink. He doesn't act like that in the nursery, just at home. He is just acting more and more like a rough little boy, and I don't know how much to "let go" and how much to try to correct. I need to find a book to read. ha I guess he will just have to learn when he can be wild and when he has to be calm. Taking him outside and letting him play with the dogs always helps. He can be as rough as he wants, and the dogs don't really care and give as good as they get. Hmmmm again.
Okay, the man is on the way home, so I guess I should start heating up his supper.
he
No comments:
Post a Comment