



So, we're still here. And Nathan is sick once again. And so is his mommy. Of course his mommy probably would've bounced back a little sooner had she not lost about two nights' sleep staying up with a little person. No kidding. At least I had a night of good sleep inbetween those two other nights. Sunday night I got about two hours of sleep. Last night I might've gotten an hour and half, maybe. Anyway, this time he has a cough and major congestion. We took him to a walk-in clinic on Monday (3 1/2 hour adventure) because our doctor's office was closed, and that doctor said that he looked good (no infections or yucky sounds in his lungs) and that he probably has a upper respiratory virus or something. He sent us home with nothing. Now I'm trying to get in touch with my nurse to see if Nathan can have anything to help him out with all of the congestion. Tonight he started making a wheezing sound when he took a breath. Ick. He's had fever on and off with all of this, though nothing compared to our last sickness' fever. Poor Booglet. I just feel like I'm a bad mom.
Other than that, there isn't much going on around here. Evan starts school next week, and I am pretty much housebound while Nathan is not well.
No comments:
Post a Comment