On top of that, Monty has another ear infection. :~ And guess who gets to doctor the ear infection? That's right. I get to pry his mouth open, shove the pill all the way to the back of his stinkin' long mouth, and rub his throat until he swallows. I get to hold his head down and put EIGHT drops of medicine in his ear. And today, I got to chase him around the yard while trying to apply flea medicine. Picture me, with yellow rubber gloves (anything can happen with Monty) and a small tube, running around the yard telling Monty what I think of him, threatening to get rid of him, vowing never to own another Irish Setter, and trying desperately to get as much stuff on him before he would flop over on his back (the very place I was trying to apply the medicine). I usually hold him between my legs (another nice picture), but I have to apply the medicine all the way down his back, and I do NOT want that stuff on my pants. Argh. At least he ate his heartworm medicine easily. Gimli was, of course, wonderful and just stood at his bowl eating while I applied his flea medicine.
Anyway, that has been my morning so far. Nathan's nose is producing some nasty stuff, so I am trying to up his vitamin C to ward off anything worse. We do not need that before traveling.
No comments:
Post a Comment