Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nevermind the video...I'm just going to post the pic







Nathan is sleeping, and a man is here working on our air conditioner. Unfortunately, I did not have the insight to close Nathan's window before he took a nap, and the unit is right under his window. :-( So far, he is still sleeping. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I have the attic fan on, so that at least makes quite a bit of background noise. :-)


The picture of Nathan is from this morning when I was busy washing the windows and blinds from the bathrooms. Nathan got the screwdriver which I had used to pry out my blinds and began "working" on his toys. :-) The elephant was his favorite (not the use you imagined, huh, Court?); he would stick the screwdriver up the hole and say, "Natan get it...stuck in 'nair...Natan fix it." He actually kept himself busy most of the time I was busy with the blinds (I take them out and wash them in the bathtub), but toward the end he found my curtain rod and had taken the curtain off so he could "fix" the rod by sticking it up the elephants nose. ha When I finally finished my job and said that we needed to put everything away, Nathan said, "Play kewdiver lil bit longer?" :-) My kiddo is so stinkin' cute.


The video is still processing, and the man is still here working on the AC. Hmmm. Oh, I made some really awful bread yesterday; I know because I didn't even like it. Nathan likes it, though, so I guess I wasn't a total failure. Poor kid, I think I've totally warped his taste buds. Maybe he's gonna grow up and be a missionary or something. ;-)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Cute little man! One day he will know how to use that screwdriver and you'll have a real issue with him taking apart all your stuff! Ha