
Nathan in his carseat (like the boo boo on his chin? Face meets concrete...)

Me at the Dallas World Aquarium

Evan at the DWA

Us at the DWA
This is Evan's weekend between spring and summer semesters, and we are enjoying it ever so muchly. :-) I think the fact that he took off from work (under pressure from his boss) also helps. Last weekend we went to Dallas and actually left Nathan with his Nonni and Poppi for the first time ever (overnight, for two nights). He did really well but was sufficiently happy that we were home. :-)
Today was our first full day at home, and it has rained ALL DAY. We even had tornado sirens over supper. Very nice.
Nathan is enjoying having his daddy at home. I told him that tomorrow his daddy is going with us to library time, and he said, "Daddy, be home?" :-) Yes, actually, Daddy will be home. Yesterday Nathan "helped" Evan work on the lawnmower, which Nathan absolutely loved.
We are also on-again-off-again trying to potty train, and that in itself is quite a challenge. I sat in the floor of the bathroom today and just laughed at my exasperated self. Nathan was up and down and almost falling off the potty. He wanted this book and that book and the other book. He wanted mommy to sing the same song over and over. At one point I even threatened to make him get off the potty if he wouldn't be still. I asked him to Puh-leese just poo-poo already! It never happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment