Would you like to know why? Well, Evan decided to go study on the deck, and Nathan wanted to go outside, too. So, we went outside. I let the dogs in, and they started playing. Cooler weather always makes the dogs hyper. Anyway, the dogs were wrestling and biting each other, and Nathan was trying to join in. He mostly just got creamed...good thing he's tough. Anyhoo, Nathan wanted me to come play, so I started tickling him and playing. He ran up to me, mouth open wide and growling; I grabbed him and started to tickle him when he bit the fire (I should say "bit tha far") out of my leg. Oh. My. Goodness. He almost broke the skin through my jeans. I screamed like a girl (so said Evan) and tried my best not to laugh. When I finally got myself under control, I explained to Nathan that dogs play with their mouths but humans (which we are) play with their hands. He then asked if he could bite the dogs.... :-(
Oh my, here is a video of what was going on while I was typing the above story...
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry about your leg.
OH MY GOODNESS - that is THE funniest video you have ever posted.
Lol. That is hilarious. . .except for the part where your leg still hurts. :-)
Post a Comment