Today I have been quite under the weather, and Evan has taken up the slack. He even made us omelets this morning and grilled cheese with tomato soup for lunch! I made supper (thanks to my crockpot) and smoothies, but Evan washed all the dishes. :-)
Evan has also been the main parent to Nathan today, and I believe Nathan has thoroughly enjoyed himself. At one point I heard Evan say, "You just have to be all over me, don't you?" and "Nooooo, I've already read all those books." ha To which I replied, "Just think of it as investing in his college funds."
Mom called at one point and said, "What in the world is Evan doing?!" ha He's just reading to Nathan, no big deal. Mommy reading books and Daddy reading books are two totally different worlds, let me tell you.
Right now Evan and Nathan are off to Sam's. I was invited, but I just start feeling really nasty once I've been standing for five to ten minutes. :-) So I decided to stay home and blog.
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment