

Ha.
Yesterday was a rather trying day. I think it would've been fine had I gotten a wee bit more sleep the night before, but I didn't. :-) AND this weather has caused my allergies to go CRAZY. My throat was sore from all the drainage, and I just felt yuck. My patience level was low, which is NOT acceptable when dealing with Nathan. He is a wonderful child, but he requires MUCH patience. :-) We made it, though.
I went to bed early last night with Noelle, and we both slept really well. My allergies are still going crazy today, but I feel much better. I made my refried beans this morning and got the kitchen clean afterwards, so I feel like I actually accomplished something. :-) We also worked on Nathan's letters. I am trying to get into a bit of a schedule in the mornings, but I am still in the "try and see what works" stage.
I weighed Noelle on our bathroom scale this morning (weighed myself with and without her), and it looks like she is around 8 pounds now. Evan was just saying last night that he could tell that she was heavier. It's funny that she probably isn't even up to Nathan's birthweight yet. :-) Of course, yesterday was her due date, so I'm sure she would've been close had she waited as long as he did to come out. ha
No comments:
Post a Comment