



They are just cute, aren't they? :-)
One thing Nathan really likes about Noelle is the adoring attention she gives him. He can walk into a room where she is and she will give him a huge grin. It's as if she knows the show is about to start. :-)
Nathan has been much more into imaginative play lately. His bears, Misti and Big Paul, are treated like babies. He puts them into Noelle's bouncy seat, her bumbo, and sometimes just in chairs at the table. He has also nursed his bear. Yes, even though I tried my hardest to get him to use a bottle since "only mommies can do that," he said that babies did not eat from those. Hrmph. I guess there would've been an up-side to feeding Noelle from a bottle occasionally. ha ha I let it go, and he moved on to spoon-feeding eventually.
Nathan is also my constant reminder to change my attitude. He is a little mirror/mimic to everything I do and say (and the attitude with which I do/say it). I see attitudes developing in him that I know are not right, and I know that I must deal with them in myself in order to be able to help him. I guess this would fall under the "parenting is not to make you happy but to make you holy" category.
No comments:
Post a Comment