Thursday, June 24, 2010

Busy Crazy Week







Does life ever slow down? Will my child ever be done being sick? Ugh. Noelle starting having fever again Sunday night, and I waited until Wednesday to take her back to the doctor. She has double ear infections again (or still). I am not very happy about that, and I'm rather upset that she's on another antibiotic. However, neither of us liked the fact that her fever kept getting in the 102-degree range for three days in a row with no sign of letting up. I'm a bit frustrated with the whole thing. She had pulled her ear a couple of times over the first few days, but now she's tugging at it all the time and pretty fussy. She had been sleeping fine at night until last night. Tonight she's been down for about two hours and seems to be doing well. An alarming pattern I'm seeing lately is that she doesn't want to go to sleep until Nathan is in the room at night. If he's in the room, even if he's making noise and talking, she'll settle right down. I'm hoping that will go away once she's feeling better.
I should be mopping right now. We're having Nathan's birthday party tomorrow evening, so I've been cleaning my house for our out-of-town company who will be staying with us. I really do not know how to keep up with everything I'm supposed to do.
Oh, here's a cute video:

No comments: