Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What she can do now update

Noelle tries to say "moo" when asked what a cow says. ha She also barks at the dogs if they start barking outside. If we're out front and Monty starts his annoying, high-pitched bark, she will turn to him, put her finger on her mouth and say "shhhhhhhh." Good luck, girl. The other favorite noise is for the dinosaur: "AAAAHHHHHHHH." She's quite forceful with it. :-) I think she had a good teacher.

Evan can't resist her when she follows him around saying "Addy!" Every now and then it comes out "dada" but mostly it's "Addy." Nathan is most definitely the Bubba, and I'm momma every now and then (mostly when she's hurt). "Ball" is another top word that is definitely understandable. She tries to say "milk," and it sounds like mow. She can do the signs for please, more, and milk.

She now has one of her front teeth, and a side tooth is coming through. The second front tooth is taking its precious time, so she looks kind-of funny. :-) I think Nathan's front teeth both came in at pretty much the same time (within a week or two of each other).

Noelle loves to hit. If Nathan's head gets anywhere close to her, it gets clobbered. Not that I can blame her most of the time; he pretty much railroads her. However, I do NOT like the fact that she loves to hit my face while she's nursing. I hold her arm down and she starts laughing uncontrollably. ?? I guess all I can do is keep working with her. ha I really think she will be able to hold her own with Nathan; I've just got to make sure I'm close all the time in order to keep bad habits from forming in their dealings with each other. ;-)

3 comments:

Naomi Joy said...

So cute. Jonah said "uh-oh fell" when Noelle fell to the ground and he wanted to play with her ball.

Angela said...

cute girl! Just makes me want to kiss her all up! :)

Rachel said...

Awww! Tell Jonah he can come play with Noelle's ball anytime he wants!