Saturday, April 09, 2011
Saturday
It's naptime/movie time. I'm sitting here on the computer being useless. :-) I got up this morning and made breakfast while Evan played in bed with the kiddos. Then he got up and got a shower, we ate breakfast, and he left. Noelle was already throwing fits over trivial (in my eyes, of course) matters, so we went outside. She didn't last very long out there, so we came back inside, gave her some medicine (I thought maybe I saw a tooth, not too sure now), and put her down for a nap. I pulled out some Legos for Nathan yesterday, and he actually clicked with them this time. He has spent hours playing with them in his room. He played with them this morning while I took a pile of pictures I had gotten developed for Noelle's scrapbook that a friend made us and wrote down the months on the back of them. I had to compare them to our folders on the computer to figure them out. ha Then I played Legos with Nathan for a while. For lunch I made mac'n'cheese with peas and leftover hot dogs. While I was doing that I gave Noelle some banana to keep her happy (she smeared it on the floor), and Nathan brought his boot in from outside and dumped the sand out of it (on the floor). We went outside to eat, and Nathan accidentally dumped his bowl out on the ground. We got about half of it back in the bowl with minimal grass, but the rest I just let the dogs in to eat. ha It was rather warm, so I cleaned out and put a little water in a kiddie pool. Nathan loved it; Noelle enjoyed the huge mud puddle that was created under the swing. I didn't mind until she came up and wanted to nurse. We came inside, and I made smoothies which my children downed in record time. Then it was naptime for Noelle and movie time for Nathan! I should be working on supper or putting away my chicken broth. But I am not. I'm mad at Evan because he took all the chocolate candy with him to study. Now THAT is not funny. And when I sent him an e-mail about it he only responded with "he he he....(with devil horns)." Now THAT is not nice. The only other question in my mind is whether or not I can make it through this 90-degree day without turning the AC on. Hmmmm.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment