Sunday, April 17, 2005

Day Off

The weather is beautiful here today, and I am sitting here doing nothing. I just looked at Dad's blog, and someone put a nasty comment on there, so I've been trying to let him know how to keep his blog from being posted publicly. I think that is how you would say it. I told him to put "no" in the box where it asks whether or not to list your blog on blogger.com. Any suggestions other than that?

Today we went to the mall because JCPenney was having a 20% discount day for teachers. I found some cute capris (they are pink), but then finding a shirt was hard. T-shirts are not a big deal to find, but any kind of dressier shirt is almost impossible to find! The women's section doesn't have my size, and the juniors' section doesn't have shirts with quite enough material on them. :-) Okay, enough whining.

I took my ring to get inspected today, and I had to send it off for repairs. I had a bent prong. Last time I had a loose diamond. Evan asked me what I do with my ring. Oh, I don't know. It must be from teaching. . .it is a very "hands-on" profession. ha ha ha

Okay, enough rambling for today. Good-bye!

1 comment:

Naomi Joy said...

HEY! What happened to day 8????