Gimli is adjusting well to our little family. :-) I haven't had to clean up an inside mess yet, and last night he slept ALL night! Evan woke up this morning and said, "Gimli hasn't made a peep since we put him in his box; do you think he's dead?" So I made him go check just for saying that. ha
We got our new refrigerator delivered this morning. The repair man (who we bought the used fridge from) said that he advised us to just buy a new one. He said that any other problems were going to be really expensive and not worth it to fix. We looked at different places and finally found a really good deal at a store that the repair man recommended. They were cheaper than Sears, and we were able to buy a warranty that covers power surges (at Sears we would have had to buy a whole warranty package which would have been paying for a lot of stuff that we don't need). It's a little complicated to explain. :-) Anyway, we have a refrigerator now, and it BETTER work. Maybe I'll actually get to buy groceries today and cook tonight!
I think Evan and I are no longer in the "honeymoon" stage of marriage. hee hee On our anniversary we shopped for refrigerators, spray painted a bed frame, and ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for supper with a side dish of peas (I had to cook them or they would ruin). Evan kept apologizing for not getting me a card or anything, but I assured him that I had no hurt feelings. (Guess who else hadn't gotten a card!)
Well, I must go get busy. So much to do! :-)
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment