Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sixteen Weeks

Today makes sixteen weeks that I have been pregnant. Four more weeks and I'll be half-way there!

I have been trying to make a menu for this week, but I have such a hard time. I am really trying to eat right, cook healthy meals, and keep healthy snacks around; but doing this can be a challenge. I think the main reason is that I have to change my routine, try new recipes, and think outside the box. I am not very good at that. :-)

Tomorrow I have a workshop, so I am happy for a day off from teaching. I get to see someone else struggle to stay on task, get all information presented, and still keep everyone's attention for seven hours. hee hee

Wednesday I go to the doctor, and Evan begins his first graduate class. Evan's job is looking okay hopefully for the next six months, AND he gets to wear jeans to work every day now. ha We have to be thankful for the little things, don't we?! :-)

1 comment:

Naomi Joy said...

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX?????

AUUGHHH!!!!

/cowers under table