...more days of school. The end is drawing nigh. :-)
Today we had our fifth grade Wax Museum down in the gym from 9-11. The students have been researching a famous person, and today they all stood in the gym while other grades came in to drop pennies in their cups to hear their speeches. They were all dressed up, and I was surprised at how well everything turned out. My kids are really tired now, so I think this will be a very laid back afternoon. :-) I am also quite tired from walking around all morning, listening to my kids, and emptying out their penny cups as they got full.
I am feeling rather large today. I have one of my huge maternity shirts on, and I feel rather "cowish." :-) Although I may not be too big anywhere else, I have trouble finding shirts that will go down long enough to cover the belly (and the funny looking pants). :-) I have about six more weeks to go, and I am already wondering if the skin on my stomach can stretch any tighter or if the stomach itself can pop out any farther. ha I probably shouldn't even ask. :-)
Yesterday evening was a very nice break from the week. The last few weeks have been so busy even in the evenings, and last night we had NOTHING going on. :-) I didn't cook because we had plenty of leftovers to eat, so I was able to just relax. I also got the dishes washed, a load of clothes washed (AND folded AND put away), the floor swept, and the toilet cleaned. Random things to do, I suppose, but I have to start somewhere. I do believe a nap is on the agenda when I get home today. :-)
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah, what a nice post. I want a picture of your (new) stomach!
The wax museum sounds really fun.
Post a Comment