Monday, October 01, 2007

Fart Proudly




Not exactly what you expected from me, huh? :-) I was rearranging some things in our garage, and I came across those words on the title of a book. Whose book it was, I'm sure I do not have to say. ;-) The book contains several writings from Benjamin Franklin which, the cover tells us, we will not have read in school. ha I opened the book and read a few pages. I must say, Mr. Franklin cannot be accused of living without a sense of humor. I might have to post a few excerpts if I have time. Oh my. I do love my husband.

Cleaning my garage is a huge goal for me. I usually do a few things here and there whenever I get back from my morning walk with my neighbor. However, my allergy problem has severely limited my effectiveness. My nose is still itching like crazy from this morning's rearranging. Benadryl helps everything calm down, but I only take it when I am so miserable that I won't mind walking around all day like a zombie. I am not that miserable today.

You may be wondering what I do with my son during the garage cleaning/rearranging. Well, today he was easily entertained by feeding the dogs (and himself) styrofoam from one of the boxes I emptied. Don't worry, he didn't actually ingest any; he didn't really like the texture once it hit his tongue.
Well, enough for today. Oh, the pictures are of Daddy and Boy after Boy interrupted Daddy's studying by bringing him books to read. (How could anyone resist??)

No comments: