

Thanksgiving went well. It's now over. :-) Just one more holiday and I'm off to a new year!
Evan, Nathan, and I came back on Friday; and my parents and Stephen went to Rusk (I was a little jealous; yes, Mom, I know I had the chance to go.) We haven't set up our tree yet, but we did decorate a gingerbread house last night. Oh, and my friend found some cinnamon oil at good ol' Wally-world (one that I do not go to), so I am set to make candy now! (Thanks for the offer, Alicia!) I think I'll wait until Nathan goes to bed one night to make it because I don't want any chance of him getting the cinnamon oil on him.
Today has pretty much been like a day that Evan works from home. ha He has been either studying for his test at work or working on a group paper for school (one that is now lying beside me waiting to be proofed). I cooked a whole chicken today for our chicken pot pie tonight, and I also made Nathan some more butternut squash-tangerine soup.
Well, gotta go.
No comments:
Post a Comment