Thursday, January 10, 2008

My life




Moments from my day:


*wearing a pink paper gown about ten sizes too big

*being told my doctor won't put me on any restrictions unless bad things happen and won't check my cervix until 16 weeks (ummmm, scary)
*trying to remove a ball from a carrier and having my son "grunt" for me since I was trying so hard
*watching my son climb in and out of the bathtub while in the bathroom with only a few crashes
*hearing my son say, "Noo nel huwt boo boo" (translation, "Needle hurt boo boo.") I had removed a splinter with a needle a couple of days ago, and Nathan was telling his daddy about the ordeal.
That's about all. I am tired today. The teeth on the top left side of my mouth have been aching/sore for the past three days, and I have had a headache, probably caused by the teeth issue. I made a dentist appointment for next week. ugh You know, I think needing my wisdom teeth taken out or something like that would be a wonderful way to start this year. ;-)
Update:
*cleaning our kitchen trash off the floor after Nathan decided to knock it over (yay for cantaloupe goop, coffee grinds, and leftover lunch)

No comments: