

Of course he is. ;-) Can't help myself.
So, today is the day for voting in my state, and vote we did. I do not like the candidate I voted for, but we thought he had the better chance of winning over a person we don't like more than him, so we voted. Now I wish I had just voted the way I wanted. Blech.
Nathan finally got to go to the library this morning. We have tried unsuccessfully for the past two days, and Nathan is slightly obsessed with the library. ha However, he doesn't really read books while at the library; there are too many other important things to do. So I finally checked out a few books for him and one that was on hold for me (Screwtape Letters), and we came home. So far, the train book is the favorite. ;-)
2 comments:
I agree that he's cute! I just want to kiss him!!!!!
I did the same thing with the voting yesterday, Rachel. It made me feel as if I betrayed a good friend or something. Ha.
Post a Comment