Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More pics from when Hannah was here






I should be doing other things...like putting sheets on my guest bed...but I'm not going to right now. My son should be sleeping, but he is currently thinking of a new scheme to get out of his room. I am sure of it. I heard something earlier and discovered him standing on the toilet looking in the cabinet. I put him back in bed and told him that his nap time was most definitely not over after 45 minutes. I heard something not too long after that only to discover him once again standing on the toilet, this time without a diaper on. :-( No poop, though, so I'm good. Then he got up to say that his nose was itchy (he walked down the hall with his finger up his nose to demonstrate). Then he got up again and saw me looking at the camera. When I told him to go back to bed, he said, "Cheese, Momma!" in a very offended voice.

Now, I'm a huge fan of my kid; really, I am. However, just this morning I have brushed, washed, and brushed the dogs, cleaned out dirty Monty's ears, administered flea medicine, cut a gazillion mats off Monty, put apple cider vinegar in dirty Monty's ears, cleaned up after all of these doings, and watched my ex-neighbor's daughter for three hours. I have also vacuumed, Swiffered, fed two children, and eaten a chocolate bar (a necessity, I assure you). So, is it too much to ask for my child to take a normal nap????

No comments: