Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!


Honestly, Facebook has spoiled me. I can upload pictures so easily, and most of the people I know can look at them on there. :-) Here is a picture of Nathan's big present from us. I haven't decided yet whether or not it was a good purchase. We really haven't been home long enough to tell.
We went to Texas for Christmas, and the trip was as it normally is. Nathan and his mommy were a bit crabby by the end, but we really had a good time. There just never seems to be enough time to actually relax. However, we have had a pretty good week since we got home and are enjoying abnormal hours of sleep (normal is when Evan is in school and up late all the time). It's amazing how well one feels with a good amount of sleep!
Let's see. I had so many ideas for interesting posts; I just can't remember them. :-) Here's a list of Nathan stuff:
1. A week or so ago, Evan walked into the kitchen moaning (he didn't want to be awake), and Nathan said, "It's okay, Daddy; it's just Mommy!"
2. On the way to Texas, I told Evan that I was scared because of his driving. Nathan said, "No, Mommy, you not scared. God is with you!"
3. If we are trying to figure out something Nathan is saying, and we finally get it right, Nathan says, "That's exactly right!" ha
I'm sure there are more; I just can't think of them right now. I guess I need to start carrying a notebook with me. ha He just says so many funny things, and he is very conversational.

No comments: