Today, today! :-) This video shows how much Noelle loves watching Nathan dance. She definitely likes him.
I love my kiddos. Of course, such warm and fuzzy thoughts were not running through my brain this morning as I had both kids in Aldi and entertained thoughts of running over my son with a shopping cart. (Dad thinks that sounds bad. I think I just thought it to make myself laugh. We'll never know.) I suppose he wasn't being horrible; he was just jamming brain waves. Like crazy. That's probably why I forgot the butter until I had both kids in the car. So I got back out with both kids, went in, got the butter, and discovered that Aldi had gotten busy in the 10 minutes I had been out of the store. Then I rediscovered grace. Everyone let me cut in line to the front and check out. And then I felt bad about being so frustrated with Nathan.
Anyway, I didn't run him over. And I even decided to brave Whole Foods after that. I don't know if Nathan was better in Whole Foods or if I just had grace. One way or the other, we got it done with everyone in good moods and headed home. Nathan was a dear and entertained Noelle with her sock dog while we were stuck in traffic (I think there were two stoplights out, and traffic was mostly stopped between them.).
After that we had company and enjoyed the afternoon. Noelle is having weird diapers again, so I've been doing serious poop inspection. (That part of the job description must've been in the small print.) I'm hoping the fact that I've been going on a bit of a hot sauce binge will explain the problem and that cutting out the hot sauce will cure the problem.
One last thing: tonight after supper Evan sat down at the piano and Nathan started crying. He said that Evan would practice for a "long, long time." Evan assured him that he wouldn't be practicing a long time and consoled him by playing "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer." :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment