We got a lot (to us) of snow today, around seven inches. Nathan was very excited yesterday that there was a possibility of snow, but around 3:45 this morning he was standing by my bed with fever. I got up, took his temperature (101.?), and got him some water to drink. He said his throat hurt, so I made him some lemon stuff and read him a book. He went back to bed and slept until 7 or so. The first thing he said when he woke up was "Is there snow and icicles?!"
He has had a fever between 100-101 degrees all day, although this evening was the first time he really started acting like he really didn't feel well. He kept saying, "I don't feel well." Poor little guy. I've made him lemon stuff, vegetable soup, and apple juice jello. This evening he really did not eat a whole lot, but I did get a cupful of soup down him by standing next to him while he played a game with his daddy and spoon-feeding him. :-)
He did get to play in the snow some today. I went outside and scooped up a big bowlful for him. We even made a little snowman. Evan and I went outside tonight after both kiddos were in bed (we took the monitor with us) and tried to make a snowman, but the snow really isn't the right consistency for that. It is like powder. We made a huge mountain, anyway. :-) It's crazy how bright it is when everything is covered with snow! I told Evan that snow is nice but that I really don't care for it all that much. Around Christmas-time I like to see it, but after the first of the year I just start wanting Spring to come!
Here is a video of Nathan. Can you tell that he is not up to par?
2 comments:
poor baby... I hate to see him like that. I'm sure he didn't like it either.
Noelle is getting so vocal and funny. I like to see her smiling! :)
Post a Comment