Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Fightin' over bones...

You'd think I never feed them!

Random things from the past few days:

-We were NOT fever-free for very long; Evan and I both got fever and sore throats on Sunday.

-Monty dug a hole under the fence into our little backyard; we finally figured out that the firecrackers were driving the dogs crazy. We had to bring them in on the 4th and 5th.

-Noelle got into a pizza box that was lying on the floor by the trash and got a banana pepper to chew on; I was just happy that it didn't seem to phase her.

-Nathan is having to get used to the fact that he is NOT sick anymore and will NOT be catered to any longer.

-My throat is still hurting, but I've had to be mean momma today and lay down the law. It's hard to be on top of my game when I don't feel well. ha

-Noelle bit Nathan's foot this morning. She pulled up to the recliner that Nathan and I were sitting in, and Nathan was pushing her with his foot. She got mad and attacked his foot. Nathan laughed then said "Ouch!" Yes, my dear, she now has teeth. Hmmm...

-Noelle is done with the antibiotic; now we're just waiting for the yeast to go away.

-Nathan told me yesterday that the night before while he was dreaming he believed in God and became a Christian. I explained that there was a little more to it than that, and he listened then said, "Let's pray, Momma."

-Nathan's attitude has been a constant source of grief for me over the last two days. I'm trying my best to handle it as I should. One minute I'm thinking I have done something terribly wrong; the next minute he's being a perfect dear and running up to tell me something exciting that he's done.

No comments: