Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sunday

Yesterday Evan and I went to look at houses again; we may make an offer on one tomorrow. Too bad our realtor can't find us a house in Texas. :-)

Last night we went to a Passover Seder, and it was good. Neither one of us had been to a seder in a long time. One of the couples from our cell group had it at their house, but most of the other people who came weren't from our cell. I still don't like horseradish or parsley dipped in salt.

This morning we went to church, and at the end of the service we got some information on a young married cell group. We enjoy our cell group, but it would be nice to have some people around who are our own age. We'll see what happens. I always have a hard time stepping out to start something new. However, if I'm going to make Tulsa home, I've got to get to know some people. :-)

Oh, I found some suspenders at Wal-Mart, but they were six to eight dollars!!! I don't need them that badly. :-) I'll have to look at a thrift store and see if I can find a better deal. I don't feel as bad about tomorrow being Monday since I'm taking off Friday and I have something (or someone) to look forward to!!

2 comments:

Naomi Joy said...

Awww...you are so sweet. I can hardly wait to see you!

Alice said...

Hi! This is Alice, Naomi's sister. I heard a joke the other day that a lady was complaining to her son that he never tucks in his shirt. He refused to do it, until she sewed lace on the bottoms of all his shirts. Perhaps you could try that!