Today was an interesting day. We had a lot of random activities scheduled for today, so it was an "in-and-out" day. I am starting to really feel the "spring fever." :-) Seven weeks to go.
I really should be working on lesson plans or something else productive right now, but it's after school, and I don't have to be here, so I don't feel so bad. We are meeting at 5:30 to look at a house, so I don't want to drive home just to turn around and leave again. Maybe I'll get something done before I leave. :-)
My boys are still struggling with baggy pants. I think I'm going to buy some suspenders this weekend and maybe sew a few flowers on them. I wonder if that will help.
You know, it is very sad; my room smells. It smells of stinky boys. Just in case anyone was wondering.
I feel somewhat better about today for one reason: I am wearing pink capris. :-)
Friday, April 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment