Why exactly does my child get into absolutely everything while I'm packing then suddenly turn into an absolute angel playing with his cars when I'm finished?! We even had a poopy diaper episode (which hasn't happened in a while) during this whole process. Ugh. And he sat on his packed diaper bag once he took off his diaper. He wasn't even courteous enough to wipe his backside before sitting down. For shame.
Have I mentioned that I love camping? That is the number one reason I conned my family into going this weekend, on short notice. Of course, the weather looked beautiful when I checked on Tuesday. There was a 10 % chance of rain. Now, however, that chance has increased. Rats. Double rats. Bubonic plague-infested rats. I hope we don't get rained out.
Anyway, Evan was a bit unsure about taking a two-year-old camping, but I love camping. And so will Nathan. :-) I'm sure of it. He told me day before yesterday that he was excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment