It's a dreary day around here!! Raining and raining! Both kids actually took a nap this morning; of course, they are still pretty run down from the flu. They are both fever free now, and Nathan, Noelle, and I are still dealing with a horrid-sounding cough. Noelle is still having more drainage, but she has absolutely no fever today! Yay! I'm so thankful I was able to keep from giving her the antibiotics. The last time she had them was just so rough that I'll do quite a bit to keep from giving her more!
I was thinking yesterday that I was happy to be able to read aloud to the kids again. That was probably one of the hardest things for me this past week. I wasn't able to talk or read much because any speaking would send me into a coughing fit. It's really bad when the momma can't even curl up and read to her sickies. Yesterday I sat down and was able to spend some time reading to them, and it was wonderful. :-)
Evan is getting back into the swing of things around here, which means he is cleaning random things that haven't been cleaned in the last year. ha Like the top of the entertainment center (it's his junk area and I can't see, much less reach, it).
Well, I'm off!
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment